Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MTSC90 All decked out for Christmas



I had such a blast last month as Mercy's Guest Muse so I've made it my mission this month to make sure that I participate every week... no excuses.  Mercy always has amazing sketches and they just keep getting better and better. I don't know how she does it.


I've used a new release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Winter Critters for my card.  It's such a fun set and I figured I hadn't used the tree image so why not use it now?  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers and then I've added Stickles (Yellow, Fruit Punch and Crystal) to different parts of the elements on the tree. The DP I've used is from Bella Boulevard and one of them is Bazzill Swiss Dots.  I just received an SU order and can I say I absolutely LOVE Cherry Cobbler??? Loving it!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Another Christmas card done.... yeah!!!


1 comment:

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the sparkle on the tree image!