Sunday, January 16, 2011

SSSC100 Hugs and Blessings for Katie



If you know Katie Renz, you know she`s a sweetheart.  What you may not know is that just before Christmas, Katie was diagnosed with Stage 4 Gastric Cancer.  She has been blogging about her journey on her blog, Katie`s Paper Haven.  Katie is married and has three young sons who all love and adore her.  I had the honour of being on the Clear Dollar Stamps DT with Katie for almost two years and in that time I found out just how amazing Katie is.  It breaks my heart to know the journey that her family is now on. 

A number of amazing artists have banded together on Jak Heath`s blog and created a bundle of digis in efforts to raise money for Katie and her family.  It is such an amazing cause for such an amazing lady!!! I urge you to head on over to Jak`s site and buy the digis.  They`re awesome!!!  For my card, I`ve used the digi that Lori Boyd donated for this cause.  They are just way too cute!! 

Take the time to hug your loved ones!!! 

PS. I have a blinkie on the right hand side of my blog that will direct you to Jak`s blog where you can purchase the digis.

No comments: