Sunday, January 9, 2011

Miss You a Latte

Wow!!! It's been a summer of so many ups and downs which meant a bit of time off from stamping.  But here I am, back and revived and enjoying creating again.  And one of the great things happening this month is that I am one of the guest designers at One Crazy Stamper which is a Canadian online store.  Yeah!! So excited to be able to design for a Canadian company.

To start the month off, the DT is working with this fabulous sketch. 


Isn't it fab?  I had so much fun playing with it!!! 


I was so excited when I saw that One Crazy Stamper carries MFT stamps (after all, I am an MFT junkie) and the Miss You a Latte a la Mode works perfectly for the sketch.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and then I decided to do a bit of paper piecing with the Echo Park "For the Record" DP .  I am loving this paper pack and may have to get a bit more...  Each layer of DP has been dry embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folders. Love the look of dry embossing for a bit of extra texture. 


No comments: