Saturday, January 22, 2011

MFTWSC3 A little bit of Flopsey love



Isn't this little Flopsey just way too cute??  He's looking ready for Valentine's Day!! I must admit I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day but I love making cards for it.  Strange eh?? I just got Valentine Flopsey in the mail this week so I decided I had to ink him up and give him some love for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge.  I'm already an MFT addict (and yes... I'll admit it) and now that they have a weekly sketch I think I'll become an addict of those too.  I've watercolored Flopsey with my Tombow Markers and then highlighted around the edge with one of my pink Tombows.  DP is from the Echo Park valentine's Line - Be Mine.  Love it!!!! Great color combos I tell ya - but then again I'm a sucker for anything with white, black and pinks.  Overall a pretty simple card for some lucky person on the Day of love... I also made this card for this week's Sugar Creek Hollow challenge which is to make a card with mainly black and white with a splash of colour.  I think I achieved that - wahoo!!1

Supplies: 
Stamps - Valentine Flopsey - MFT
Paper - Gina K White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Echo Park DP, Watercolor paper
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Gray
Accessories - Tombow Markers, waterbrush, clear detail embossing powder, ribbon, chipboard hearts, dimensionals, Cuttlebug embossing folders


9 comments:

Heide said...

Look how cute this little guy is! I love the embossing on the DP. Super cute card. Thanks for join in with us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow! That "lucky" person is going to love this!
Hope you can join us again next week!
Hugs, Heide
SCH DT

Renee Matarese said...

So glad you were able to join us at Sugar Creek Hollow. This card is so darn cute! WHo says bunnies are just for Easter? This is the perfect Valentine. Love it. Thanks for playing along this week and we hope you'll join us in the future for more fun challenges. Renee SCH DT

Julie said...

This is super cute! Such an adorable bunny. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Julie

marsha said...

What a cute Flopsey bunny! Love your design and the heart is spectacular. Thanks for joining us for this week's Sugar Creek Hollow challenge, we hope you will come back and join us again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
Sugar Creek Hollow Design Team

Cec said...

What an adorable card. I love the layout and that fun image. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Linda McClain said...

Oooo, so cute!

Donna Moore said...

Precious bunny! Thank you for joining us this week at SCH's challenge, please join us again, I love visiting your blog! Great card!!
"bunny" hugs
donna

Sharon Basel said...

Fabulous card! I love all the textures you've incorporated and the paper-pieced heart is a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow - hope you'll join us in the next challenge starting Saturday.
All the best,
Sharon, SCH-DT

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOO cute!!