Thursday, November 27, 2014

Soldiers dancing...


Hey there!! Can you believe that you'll get to see 2 cards from me all in a couple days time? That rarely happens these days. hahahaha. As soon as I saw the Freshly Made Sketch yesterday, I knew I wanted to play a little. What's even better is that it gave me an opportunity to get another Christmas card made. Go me!!! I decided to go with a Kraft and Red theme which seems so appropriate for Christmas, don't you think? I've stamped the image called 'Christmas Soldiers" from Stamping Bella onto Kraft paper with Close to Cocoa ink. I've also distressed the edges and sponged them with Close to Cocoa ink.  

Another Christmas card down. Wahoo!!! 

1 comment:

Amy O said...

Those soldiers look so happy! And I love how you've stamped them all in a row for this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!