Friday, November 21, 2014

Bundle of Joy


Welcome back for another week of Bellarific Friday. I've been having so much fun playing around will all of the new stamps from Stamping Bella. So much fun, I tell ya!!! This week, we had a fun sketch and of course, I decided to change it up a little bit and make the image oval rather than circular. I then added the word Joy from a Penny Black Die instead of the long banner. I'm all about making a sketch your own... and of course, I made it my own.  The image called "Uptown Girl Bailey has a baby" has been coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol.  I hope you like it. 

Next week's challenge is called "Holiday Wishes". It can be interpreted in so many ways. Love it!!! I already have an idea for my card. You have until Thursday evening to get your card in to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com

Can't wait to see what you come up with :-)

No comments: