Friday, November 28, 2014

Build a snowman


Hey there!!! I've had so much fun creating with the latest release from Stamping Bella.  I have so many more that haven't seen ink yet.... which means I have a lot of playing to do. LOL. This week our challenge at Stamping Bella was to make a card with "Holiday Wishes". I decided to use Valerie with Snowman" which has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I also used some Diamond Stickles on the snow.

Next week's challenge is a sketch with some fantastic banners on it. I'm loving it!!!


Did you notice that Emily has announced a Black Friday sale???? Enter the code appreciate2014 to get 20% off anything in the store!!!! The last sale of the year!!!! 

Don't forget you have until Thursday evening to get your card in to Emily at emily@stampingbella.com to be featured on the blog.  


No comments: