Monday, September 24, 2012

MFTWSC90 You are so polished

 
I had a bit of free time a few days ago and had received an MFT order (weeks ago) and I just had to play.  I made this card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge. I've used one of the newer a la Modes called "Polished to Perfection" that I've colored with a combination of Tombow Markers and Distress Markers.  I'm thinking it's a slight learning curve with the Distress Markers so I need to play with them a little more. I didn't intend to leave the circle part of the sketch off but it just wasn't working with the image I chose to use so I added the ribbon loops in its' place.  
 
Thanks for dropping by today. 
 

2 comments:

Norma G. said...

I love the design of your card and all of the fun colors you chose. Beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute girl! Love the fun and bold papers you used to go on this!!! I haven't ordered from MFT in ages....at least a couple of months...been VERY good ;)