Thursday, September 20, 2012

ISSC34 with Joanne Basile

Hi there!!! Thanks for hanging in with me while I adjust to my new schedule.  For my post today, I have combined my TSGA post with my iSpy post for this week. I'm so excited about this week's iSpy!!! We are featuring  Joanne Basile (basilefamily @ SCS).  Joanne is an amazing cardmaker and I can say I'm always in awe of her cards when I visit her blog.  Her work is amazing!!! This week's sketch is based on this card.
 
 
For my card today, I decided to do a mirror image of the sketch because it worked better with the sketch. 
 

For my card, I have used the TSG set called "Wrapped in Joy" for the image and the set called "Make a Wish".  The image was watercolored with Tombow Markers. 

Hope you like my card!!

Head on over to the TSG blog to check out all the inspiration and the iSpy blog to see what the DT has created with the sketch.

Don't forget to check out the TSG store :-)





Have a great day!!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Lisa S. said...

Love this ! Can I ask what type of paper you use with your Tombows?

Angela Thomas said...

I use Canson 90lb. Watercolor paper.

Dawn Easton said...

Super CUTE!!!! eek! Great sample! I was happy to play along on Sunday. Been too long!