Saturday, September 15, 2012

A dirty card...

I know what you're thinking... I dropped off the face of the earth. LOL!!! I'm back.  I've been trying to adjust to having my schedule totally adjusted. Working a couple of jobs at once doesn't leave much time for creativity.  In the last 15 days, I worked 14 of them.  Yikes!!! 
 
With that being said, I haven't had much time to get crafty. Although I did get crafty for my last gallery as Dirty Dozen (the gallery goes live today).  I can't believe how quickly the last 6 months went.  They say it goes quickly, but I didn't realize how true that is.

 
I made this card for my first month as Dirty Dozen and the theme was "Let the Sunshine In".  The layout for this card was the sketch for the DD in April.  The stamp is called "Sunflower Bittybloom" from Stamping Bella.  The sentiment is from the TSG set called "Buckets of Love".
 
I'll be posting on a more regular basis soon. Thanks for hanging in there!!!
 

No comments: