Saturday, May 15, 2010

She's Frisky

Isn't she just so cute??? I love this frisky little kitty from Kim Teasdale's newest release, Frisky Kitty from Clear Dollar Stamps. I made this card a couple of weeks ago but haven't had a chance to show it yet. I've stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and then colored with my Tombow Markers. If you know me at all, I'm not much of a cat person so after I colored it, I realized, I haven't got all the markings correctly but I think it works anyway. Can you believe it??? No sparkle and bling on the card? Just clean and simple for this girlie on this card. Hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Love that title... makes me giggle. Great card Angela.

C said...

Sweet card and colored beautifully...what kind of paper do you stamp on? It looks like watercolor?