Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MTSC75 Mama Said they'll be days like this...

Greetings from the Wet (err... West) Coast of BC. Yup... It's been raining A LOT!!! It's hard to believe that it's almost June and we haven't had the best of weather yet this Spring. This last week and for the next few days it has been all about the umbrella and rain boots.

Can you believe it? Two weeks in a row for me and Mercy's sketch challenges!! I'm so happy that I'm back into the swing of things in terms of doing fun sketches and challenges out there in blog land. I'm on vacation from one of my DT's for the next two months so I'll have a lot more time to play with some of my unloved and uninked stamps. The image I used is from Stamping Bella and was from one of their anniversary sales (it was a limited edition in the small size). The sentiment is from the Verve set called Feeling Groovy. I don't pull this set out enough but I love the sentiments. I've watercolored part of the image with Tombow Markers and then paper pieced both the rain boots and umbrella.

With the day I had, my mama definitely has said they're be days like this.



2 comments:

The Spotted Chick said...

Ahhh Angela, this is so cute!! LOVE the paper pieced umbrella and boots too!! Oh and those polka dots ROCK sistah!! Thanks so much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Barb Turpin said...

Great sentiment - show us more! Very nice work...