Saturday, May 29, 2010

CDS Sneak Peek - Jesus is Knocking

Jesus is Knocking!!! That's the name of this great new set from Clear Dollar Stamps available on June 1st. Isn't it great??? I love the main image from this set and I've watercolored it with both Distress Inks and Tombow Markers. I wanted to keep the look more rustic because that's what I always think of when I see this type of door combined with brick. You'll notice this sneak peek week that my style is slowly changing and I'm experimenting with using different colors, different mediums and different textures. I'm loving it!!! I really like how my cards have been turning out. There are three different sentiments that come in this set and they all speak so clearly. I'll be showing another sample that I made with this set next week.

Check out what the girls have made today (see my sidebar for the CDS Girls).

Come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!



4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Angela! I like the colors, paper and great coloring as always.

Kevin Renz said...

Great job Angela!

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful card indeed!!! I love it!!!

Linda

Laurie Wilson said...

This is such a calming and beautiful card! I really love the colors you chose and the patterns on the papers you used.