Thursday, February 11, 2010

Openings in Heaven

I've long been an admirer of Shannan Teubner aka Steubner on SCS. I was devastated when I saw that she lost her husband a few days ago unexpectedly. I can't imagine what she is going through right now so I decided to make a card just for her. I find sympathy cards so hard to make so I wanted to try to keep the colors more springy. I absolutely love this quote and when I read it I automatically thought of Shannan. She's such an inspiration and I hope I can make her day just a little better.

Stamps: Bitty Botanicals (Clear Dollar Stamps), Sympathy set from Impression Obsession
Paper: Gina K White, Melon Mambo, MME DP, Bo Bunny DP, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Button, Linen Thread, Ribbon, Nestabilities

2 comments:

Shawne said...

Gorgeous card Angela, awesome dp as always!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such heartbreak. I cried when I read the news. I am praying for Shannan and her family. Beautiful card Angela.