Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting ready for the Games!!! GO CANADA!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe that the Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies are just hours away!!! It seems like it's been so long since it was announced that Vancouver would be getting the 2010 Olympic Games. At the time that it was announced I was a Canadian living in North Carolina and was I ever proud that my home nation would be hosting but even better my home province. I've since moved back to Canada and am so proud to be Canadian!!! There is really a sense of pride today knowing that we're hosting the world in our beautiful province. I had made the decision not to buy any Olympic Clothing but then Kim Teasdale and I went to The Bay ( it's producing the clothing for the Canadian Olympic Team) and we got caught up in the excitement!!! Needless to say I'm sporting my Red and White this afternoon!!

So on that note....

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!



No comments: