Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SC227 Need Coffee....




Do you think that coffee might help me find my mojo??? It's gone missing and I need it back! Yikes!!! I've been in a bit of a stamping funk so I took some time to get other things done and find inspiration. Work has been busy and life has been getting in the way of my time for stamping and cardmaking. Hopefully, I'm back now!

I've always LOVED Changitos and when I saw this one, I knew I had to have it. I swear this is me in the morning some days but for me it's a Mocha I want. I really like that Stampendous is bring the Changitos out in Cling Rubber rather than just wood. (I'm running out of room for stamps). He's just so cute! I've combined him with a sentiment from Amuse that I don't use often enough. I thought this could be a fun card for so many things.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Changito Coffee from Stampendous, Sentiment from Amuse
Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Offbeat Collection from Basic Grey, Making Memories Houndstooth DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Detail Clear Embossing Powder, SU Markers, Aquapainter, Stamping Dimensionals, Espresso Half Back Pearls, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Very sweet, Angela, and I love the colors you chose. I feel that pain. I sat in my craft cave for 30 minutes just looking at stuff the other day. . .needed some inspiration. I can feel it coming back, though ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

This makes me giggle. Super cute!