Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SSD07 Trio of Purses

Wow!!!! Wasn't the blog hop fun last week??? It was fabulous seeing so many wonderful creations using Skipping Stones Design Stamps!!! And didn't Amy Scheffer do a fabulous job with her sketch for the Design Team? Amy is back at it again this week with another amazing sketch for Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday! I could gush about how much I love Amy's work -okay... I'll gush! Amy has a style like no other. It's amazing! I'm always blown away with her beautiful creations - no card she makes ever looks alike yet I can always recognize a "Pickletree" card.


You know me.... I always find a way to change things up a bit and I just had to flip the sketch upside down. You're probably wondering what set I'm using???? It's a set called "Well Behaved" from Skipping Stones Design that isn't yet available. It will be released at some point in the future. It's such a fun set - one of my faves actually. But then again I love anything girly. I made another card with it back in November in the post called "Ability to Accessorize".


Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Well Behaved from Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Old Olive, Rose Red, Love Bandit Collection from Bo Bunny, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Pop Dots, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, now this is just CUTE! Love the colors and that pretty bow and button!