Sunday, January 17, 2010

Celebrating a New Life - Bella Style

Isn't she lovely??? I think this may be my favorite Bella ever released. I know I have probably said that before but honestly, this one is amazing!!!! I've made this card for my friend Heather who will be having her first baby in the next couple of weeks. As you can see, Heather knows that the baby is a girl which made making the card so much more fun. I love when you can make a baby card that isn't gender neutral. Because Heather knows the sex of the baby, her shower is this weekend and by the time you are reading this, she will already have this card ( I didn't want to post it before the shower just in case she saw it).

As you can tell, I've also stamped the inside of the card (sorry for the bad pic - I couldn't get a good one of it). I love this sentiment from a Verve set called "Asian Flair". I thought it was perfect for someone who will be experiencing something so beautiful in the next couple of weeks. The present in the corner is from a Hanna Stamp set but I can't remember which one.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Babycarriage-a-Bella by Stamping Bella, Asian Flair by Verve, Hanna Stamps (present stamp)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Rose Red
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Bo Bunny Love Bandit DP (I'm addicted to this line), watercolor paper
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, MS Lattice Border Punch

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your little Bella is adorable, Angela...such gorgeous coloring and I love the background papers!!!!