Friday, January 15, 2010

MTSC56 Meets Bellarific Friday

It's been another busy week so when I saw what this week's Stamping Bella's Bellarific Friday challenge was (it's all about love as there is a lovey dovey release today) I decided to combine the challenge with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Yeah yeah yeah.... I know what you're saying! Mercy's challenge was on Tuesday but guess what.... I'm still playing! So ha.... Just kidding! How could I miss a Mercy Sketch Challenge??? They rock!

I pulled out Beebee Bittybloom.... she hasn't seen enough ink and she was screaming from a drawer that she wanted to come out and play for this week's challenge. I've colored her with my Tombow Markers (I've just bought some Copics but I'm afraid to color with the darn things). I tried to keep the colors relatively simple so that Beebee pops.


Hope you like it!!!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Beebee Bittybloom by Stamping Bella
Paper: Regal Rose, Gina K Luxury White, Bo Bunny Double Dots Paper, Fancy Pants DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aquapainter, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Ribbon

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely darling...LOVE your gorgeous coloring!!!