Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD09C - Whatcha been doing?


I've been on a roll this weekend and although I had some cards I had to make, I wanted to be able to participate in some of the WCMD challenges at SCS. This card was made for the Stamping Bella sponsored challenge which was to make a card that shows what you and your girlfriends do to have fun. I don't get to spend as much time with my girlfriends as I like but when we do get together, a Starbucks run is almost always in the cards. You were also supposed to try to make it 80's inspired. I have to admit - I tried but the 80's were all about bad clothes and I just couldn't do that to these sweet bellas.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Javabellas by Stamping Bella, The Grind by Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Kiwi Kiss, October Afternoon DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aquapen, Ribbon, Circle and Blossom Nestabilities, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

No comments: