Friday, October 2, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring


It's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella!!! Most Fridays, it's a sketch but this week the challenge was to make either a Halloween or Fall related card. Well... I have no Stamping Bella Halloween images so I had to look through my stamps to find Belinda Bumperboots. Living on the Wet (errr... West) Coast in the Fall means Rain, Rain and more Rain. Hence the umbrella and gum boots. I thought about paper piecing the gum boots but when I was young, it was all about the black gum boots- there wasn't anything cool and funky like now. I've colored the image using my Tombow Markers and then used my Nestabilities to cut the image and scalloped layer. Note to self: Remember to cut out main image with Nestabilities before applying Glossy Accents and Stickles.... I had to wait for hours for everything to dry just so I could finish the card.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Belinda Bumperboots by Stamping Bella
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Ruby Red, 3 Bugs in a Rug DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aquapen, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles, Ribbon, Half Back Pearls, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

This is an adorable card, Angela! I love the image and the dp!!