Thursday, October 1, 2009

MTSC41 Hang in There

Yeah!!! I found some play time this week although it be a couple of days late for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Life has been so insane lately with work and a variety of other things but as soon as I had the time I knew I had to play.


WOW!!!! This was a hard one Mercy! But I had to try to challenge myself. I must admit - I did alter the sketch a teensy weensy bit but not too much.

Didn't it turn out cute? I've had this Elzybell for about 6 months now but haven't used it as it wasn't time yet but with Christmas coming up, I wanted to pull it out. I've paired it with Clear Dollar Stamps' Hanging Out. The sentiment works perfectly if I do say so myself. I've used my Tombow Markers and an aqua pen. Diamond Stickles have been added to little Miss Elzybell's wings.

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Hanging Around (Elzybell from Amuse), Hanging Out (CDS)
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Rich Razzleberry, My Mind's Eye DP, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Basic Black
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Aqua Pen, MS Snowflake Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Ball Fringe Ribbon, Clear Detail Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

angela...this is perfect, perfect, perfect! such a fun and precious image, great colors and dp too! love that ribbon...gotta get me some!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done such an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Dragonlady said...

Great card angela and love the colours you have used.

Ali x

Shawne said...

Sooo adorable!!!

hiro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.