Saturday, October 3, 2009

WCMD09A - Stars in Heaven

A close family friend passed away this last week and I've been asked to make some sympathy cards for the family. I've been putting it off for a couple days because they aren't something I enjoy making. This death has hit close to home as Marion is very close in age to my mom who I am incredibly close to. I can't imagine being the age I am and having to deal with the death of a parent. I've made this card for Monica who was incredibly close to her mom - I knew when I saw this sentiment that it would be perfect for her and that it would bring her some comfort.

I've made the card for WCMD09A at Splitcoaststampers - this challenge was to make a card wit either a quote or a sentiment as the focal point of the card. I've used the Indian Summer Line from Basic Grey. I love the softness of this paper - it's gorgeous. I already know I'll be buying more of it!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Sympathy Sentiments by Impression Obsession, Serenity by Verve
Paper: Gina K Luxury White, Rose Red, Indian Summer by Basic Grey
Ink: Versamark, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Circle and Blossom Nestabilities, Floral Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Clear Detail Embossing Powder


No comments: