Friday, July 31, 2015

Stop Rushing


Hey there!! It\s been a busy week but today is my favorite day, Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella !! wahoo!!! This week we have a great sketch and for once, I kept it the way it's supposed to be. Surprised??? LOL!!! 


For my card, I have used one of the Big Words sets called Stop Rushing. The designer paper is a mix of old Crate Paper from a few of their older lines. I have sponged the edges of all the layers and then stamped the sentiment onto Kraft paper using Chocolate Chip ink. 

Next week's challenge is called "Buttons, bows and sequins". So we want to see these fantastic embellishments on your card. You'll also see the Bella babes use the new Stamp of the Month!!

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: