Friday, July 17, 2015

Love you Hoppy


Hey there!!! It's been awhile eh??? My summer has been crazy busy at work so I have pretty much had zero time to craft... BOO!!! I love having crafty time but with the hours I've been working lately, my mojo has taken a hike...
This week at Stamping Bella, we had a great sketch to work with which I have turned on its' side to fit the image I wanted to use. For my card, I have decided to use the image called I Love you Hoppy Poppy which has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  

Next week's challenge is Christmas in July!! I can't wait for this challenge!! I love Christmas!! 

We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: