Friday, March 6, 2015

Got cupcakes?



Another week? Another cupcake? LOL!!! Just kidding!! It's Bellarific Friday!! It's the first Friday of the month so all of the Bella Babes are using this month's Stamp of the Month called Birthday Hamster. This particular stamp is 20% off all month long!! This week's challenge is to use either Washi tape or ribbon on our cards. I decided to go with Washi tape and used it on the cupcake wrapper as well as at the top of the card.  I'm loving how it turned out. I wanted to use the sentiment that comes with the card but then I couldn't decide on the placement so I've left it off. 

Next week's challenge is a sketch !! This one is making me put my thinking cap on.... 


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

1 comment:

Kerri said...

love your card the colours and colouring are awesome!!!