Friday, February 27, 2015

Need a drink?


Hey there!!! OMG... I can't wait!! I know that my Stamping Bella goodies should be arriving any day now. Have I mentioned I'm excited??? This week at Stamping Bella, we had a sketch to work with and to be honest, all of the layers terrified me at first.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Then I realized one of my BFF's birthdays is coming up so I knew I had to use Victoria and Juliette's night out. 

Next week's challenge is using washi tape or ribbon on your cards!!! Ohh..... so many ideas!! And next week, we'll also reveal the next Stamp of the month!!!


We'd love for you to participate.  Make sure you use a current image (if you aren't sure, type the stamps' name into the search bar) and then get your card into Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com

No comments: