Friday, November 15, 2013

Naughty or Nice Bellarific Friday?


Hi there!!! How are you all this week?  I've been quiet around here trying to enjoy a little bit of down time. I'm loving this week's sketch over at Stamping Bella but of course I turned it upside down.... I had to figure out a way to make it work for me. For my card, I have used Eve Under the Mistletoe which was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I decided to get a little cheeky using the fun Studio Calico wood veneers that I bought at my LSS recently. 

Next week's challenge is an inspiration pic - there are so many ways you could go with this one. 


Isn't it fab??? 

Don't forget about the fun we have going on!!! 

DO YOU WANT TO BE A GUEST STAMPING BELLA BABE?!

Starting in January we are going to have a “guest babe” each month
To have your chance to be a Guest Babe you just have to play along with 
Bellariffic Fridays AND have your blog on your card (so we can tell everyone
about your blog).   
By being the BABE for the month you will receive a Stamping Bella Gift certificate and all the challenge early.  PLUS you never know when were looking for a new full time babe........

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute and slightly cheeky :) with the "naughty" tag!

Dana White said...

I agree with Leslie. This is super cute and I love the cheekiness about it!!