Friday, November 29, 2013

Bon Voyage Bellarific Friday


Hi there!!! It's been another quiet week on my blog... Sorry about that!! I'm working a ton of hours at work and I am trying to get things done on my time off. This week's challenge at Stamping Bella was a sketch and I know it would be perfect to use one of the Bella image because they are smaller.  For my card, I was inspired by this travel line from Bo Bunny. I have combined it with an image called Arrivadercibella which has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  

Next week's challenge is called "Winter Wonderland". We'd love for you to participate with us!! Just email your card to Emily by Thursday evening at emily@stampingbella.com and you'll see your cards along with ours on Friday. 

Don't forget that we're looking for Guest Designers to play along with us!! 

No comments: