Friday, August 2, 2013

Frame it Bellarific Friday


Hi there!!! Wow, it feels like a busy week on my blog with Dare to Get dirty. But today, I'm here for my fave day of the week, Bellarific Friday!!! This week we had a fantastic inspiration pic to work with. I loved the colors in the pic but the frames really stood out for me.  The layout for my card this week is from the current Freshly Made Sketch challenge with my twist on it. For my card, I've used the image called 
Pattie and Dottie Friends Forever. The image has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. 


Next week's challenge is a sketch!! 


I already have some ideas floating around in my head :-) 

We'd love for you to participate with us so make sure you get your entries in to Emily by Thursday August 8th to be eligible for prizes!!


3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Fabulous and fun! I love your twist on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

I just love that frame! Awesome take on the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Rita W said...

Such a fabulously fun take on the sketch! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.