Thursday, August 1, 2013

DTGD13MrsOke Size Matters


Hi there!!! Another day and another dirty challenge :-) I made this card for Kim O'Connell's aka MrsOke challenge for Dare to Get dirty at Splitcoaststampers!!! We love our Fan Club members, and the Dirty Girls can't wait to show you everything we have in store for you this week! Want to play along with our 42 Dare to Get Dirty challenges and win prizes from our Member Companies? Learn more here

For my card, I incorporated CassieT's challenge too.  I've used two TSG sets, The Doxie with Moxie and Size Matters. The image was stamped with Archival Black ink and colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I then paper pieced the sweater onto the Doxie. 

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

francesca said...

this card is beautiful!
and little dachshund is so cute!
i have a blog too! come and enjoy all my posts if you want! :)