Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Need a Cupcake??


Hi there!! Another quiet week on my blog but the next week or so it'll get busy, I promise. I had some free time this morning so I decided I wanted to play. I used the current Deconstructed Sketch as my starting point but kinda veered off course somewhere along the way. Apparently I'm not good at paying attention.... OOPS!! For my card, I've used the Stamping Bella image called  "Cuppycake with a Huggabugg on top". It's currently on sale, so it's worth getting :-) The image was stamped with Archival black ink and then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  The DP is a mixture of a few different brands.  

Sorry about the picture quality... something happened to my camera card and I can't get it to work... argh. So I had to take a pic with my Ipad and it has come out kinda funny. 

Thanks for popping by!!! 


No comments: