Thursday, April 4, 2013

TSG201 Tweet This...



This week our challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week,Tracy Valure! She is challenging YOU to make a card or project for the man/boy/son/etc. in your life. Masculine cards can be so challenging in a world full of embellishments and colors, so use this challenge to add to your stockpile of cards for the boys!  

I bought these fun wood veneers at Michaels a couple of weeks ago and have been dying to use them.  I realized they'd be perfect for a guy card!!!! We all know that the guys in our life don't like the cards with all the muss and fuss so this is awesome!!! The sentiment from the TSG set "Birdie Wishes" was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  The layout for my card is a variation of this week's Retro Sketch challenge. 

Thanks for popping by!!! 

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute. I know my own son would appreciate a card like this.