Friday, April 5, 2013

Miso wanna see you!!!


Have I ever mentioned how much I love the Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella?  
Uptown SUSHI girls CHELSEA and LAUREN are no exception.  Loving these fabulous girls!!! Now I wish I loved sushi. LOL!!!! I have made this card for this week's sketch challenge at Stamping Bella. The image was stamped with Archival Black ink and then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I love the look of Prismas on Kraft. I thought about using my white paper instead but with the creamy tones in the background paper, I knew that it would have looked odd.  The DP is a mixture of American Crafts and Imaginesce.  These DP's have been sitting on my desk since I bought them more than a month ago just waiting to be used on the right card.  Perfect for this image I would say!!! 

Next week's Challenge is called "Splendid Spring".  We want to see something spring related.  Make sure you email Em at emily@stampingbella.com by Thursday to be included in next week's challenge. One lucky participant will win a gift certificate to the store!!! So ink those Bellas up!!!  

No comments: