Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Surf's up


You have to love happy mail :-)  I got a package of goodies from Stamping Bella last week and yesterday I had the opportunity to get inky.  I had a lot of fun making this card. My brother and his friends love to surf so this stamp was a "must have" in my collection.    I created the sand by sponging Creamy Caramel and then Close to Cocoa ink.  The clouds were created using Soft Sky ink.  The image called "Surfafella" was stamped in Archival Black ink and was colored using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I've been wanting to play with them a bit more so that I feel more comfortable when I use them.  Let's just say I have a slew of tutorials that I've pinned on Pinterest so that I can learn.  

Thanks for popping by :-)

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Fabulous card, Angela! The clouds are fabulous!