Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flowers anyone?


Can you tell I'm ready for Spring?  I'm so tired of the cold and wet this winter... It normally doesn't bother me but I think this lingering cold I have is making me long for Spring.  

I have made this card for the current Bellatastic Tuesday challenge which is called "A picture is worth 1000 words".  We are challenging you to create a card that is sentiment free.  Let the image do the talking :-)  For my card, I've used the Stamping Bella stamp called "Patsy Pixie".  This image was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, embossed with clear embossing powder and watercolored with Tombow Markers. I then did a  little bit of shading with a pastel chalk pencil.  The layout is last week's Freshly Made Sketch

Thanks for popping by!!! 

4 comments:

Danni said...

So bright and cheery!! Great card!

Lisa S. said...

So, you stamp first with Versafine and then re-stamp with embossing powder ?
I love this card - its beautiful !

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your coloring is so fantastic it makes me want to reach out and touch the image. I love how it is reflected in the band of flowered design paper.

Dana White said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS I love the bright spring colours