Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TSG Sneak Peeks - Hohoho, Holiday Ribbons and Wishing You

Wowza!! I know I say this every month but wow I can't believe another month has flown by and it's time for There She Goes December release!! It's a fabulous one I tell you with lots of winter goodies for you!! Today we'll be previewing three sets for you so grab your cup of java, sit down and hop along with us.  You no longer have to comment on everyone's blogs to be eligible to win free sets but the more blogs you comment on, the greater chance you have to win.



What images come to mind when you hear sleigh bells ringing? Santa and his eight tiny reindeer of course! Torico has illustrated the perfect mini set to create your winter wonderland scene. This is the perfect set to create holiday tags, cards, and gift boxes. A complete must have.
Hohoho is a 3x4 mini-set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.



Just when you thought the World’s Best & Die stamp set couldn’t get any better…here comes another fabulous set illustrated by Melyssa Connolly to add snowmen, reindeer, and angels on the tails of your ribbon or flowers of the World’s Best stamp set. What a great set this will be to dress up a holiday bottle of cheer!

I had so much fun with this card!! I absolutely love the three snowman images that I had to use them all on one card.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow markers and then added some clear rhinestones for a little bit of bling. 
Holiday Ribbons is a 2x3 mini-set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $4.



Holidays are not complete without all the wishes of the seasons. Jessica has illustrated a beautiful set of timeless sentiments so that you’ll never be at a loss for words. This mini set would complement the collection of holiday stamps sets released this month!

I think this might be my favorite set of the release with all of its fantastic sentiments that begin with "Wishing You".  I've stamped one of the sentiments in black ink and then sponged around the edge with some Versamagic Wheat Ink to highlight the sentiment.  The layout comes from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge that I've flipped on its side. I've added some Festive Fuschia Seam Binding and some Natural Jute Twine that are available at the Ribbon Carousel
Wishing You is a 3x4 mini-set that includes a total of 6 stamps and will sell for $7.
Would you like to win the new Hohoho, Holiday Ribbons, and Wishing You stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday November 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday November 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.


39 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

I am in love with these new sets! I particularly love your "Wishing You' card with hat yummy seam binding! Nice sponging around the sentiment panel!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the jewel tones you used for the ribbon and sparkles, and that paper is so fun. I can't wait to see the rest of this sentiment set!

Indy's Designs said...

The snowmen are definitely adorable! Both of your cards are so bright and cheerful!

Shari Green said...

Both cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Karen Day said...

Oh my goodnes, your cards are so bright and fun! Love the new stuff :o)

Lori Turner said...

Wow, Angela!!! I love these cards, but those 3 snowmen melt my heart..I am a snowman addict, so they are on my wish list! TFS!!

Elena said...

Look at these beautiful cards!:)

Tanya said...

Beautiful cards! I love the fun bright colors, the sentiment is beautiful.

jan farnworth said...

very nice cards

Karen Giron said...

These are SO cute! Love the little bling on the snowmen ribbons and your Wishing You card is absolutely stunning! Love that gorgeous bow!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Angela these are so cute but the darling snowmen are my fave! Great work as usual :)

candi said...

Super cute cards! I am loving the "Wishing You" set, how perfect for elegant but easy & fast holiday cards!

Ashley Newell said...

These are super cute! Love them!

Ann said...

I love the non-traditional jewel tone colors on both cards. TFS Ann Lind

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE those little snowmen--but that second card took my breath away! LOVE that purple ribbon! GORGEOUS:)

Nicole said...

I like the idea of the little ribbons... that is such a unique stamp design! I also like the Wishing You!!! I know what I am adding to my list! Great work! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Pat G. . . Terrific stamps and ribbon ideas. I love the Wishing You sentiment, the best I've seen. Cards are fabulous.
gaskogroup@triad.rr.com

Jess Willison said...

Definitely loving these new sets! Those snowmen are too adorable! And a must have sentiment set!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh fabulous fabulous!!

Becky Sorensen said...

Very cute - love the snowmen!!!

Cathy said...

Adorable cards, love the new release.

Torico said...

Adorable cards, Angela! Love the bright colors on both cards.

Lee said...

Absolutely adorably wonderful!!! And such festive and fun dp too!!

Theresa said...

Fabulous cards Angela!! Love how you did the 3 snowmen. Great work.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What great cards.. love them.. partial to those little snowmen.

Brenda Lee said...

Such cute cards!!! Love the snowmen.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

These are so cute!

Patty B said...

SUPER cute cards! I think these stamp sets are a must have!!!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

SugarGem said...

Beautiful cards! Can't wait to see the collections. Lovesugargem@gmail.com

Heather said...

Beautiful cards, love the sentiments :)

dsood said...

Wow, Great 2 cards, Love the colors of each if the cards. Love to see more!!

Holly Saveur said...

Super cute card..love the colors!

littlen said...

very cute cards. nice work. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Mary J said...

Totally adore these!!

Flo said...

Your cards are cute. I love the snowmen in the ribbon set and the sentiment is as lovely as your card.

Lisa said...

Super Cute!!

Sassy said...

Snowmen always capture my interest - another cute one!

David Peterson said...

I can't wait to see the sentiments! Great cards!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are both so pretty - I love the bright colors in both of these cards!