Monday, May 30, 2011

A little ribbon love...


Hey there everyone!!! Sorry about the lack of posting on my blog in the last week.  It's been a busy one and not much crafting time going on here.  However, I've decided to start going back to one of the first hobbies I ever had (and one of my first jobs)  which is making jewelry.  Believe it or not, I worked at a bead store for my first three years at university and once I quit there, away went the beads and the hobby totally died.  But lately, I've been trying to figure out new passions to expand my creativity.  You must be wondering why I'm rambling on and on and on... right?  Well, this week at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge, it's an "Anything Goes" week so I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to get out my newly acquired goodies and create!! 

Wanna see what I created for you lovelies today? 



And the best part is the ribbon!!! I've been on a yellow craze lately ( I swear I've worn yellow at least once or twice a week). I found these beads a few weeks ago and thought they'd make the perfect necklace. 


I made this fab lace flower as well!! Yeah me!!  I followed the tutorial for it that I found at the Tatertots and Jello blog that I discovered recently.

We'd love for you to participate in this week's "Anything Goes" at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog.  So head on over there to check out what the Carousel Crew has created this week for a bit of inspiration. 


5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely STUNNING- holy cow! You need to make/sell these, girl, you are crazy talented! I would buy one!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wowsers!! This is beautiful!!! Those beads are fantastic & that flower is pretty gorgeous, too :) Great work!

Jodi Collins said...

Angela! THis is GORGEOUS! I'm with Jess...you totally need to sell these!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Once upon a time I was into beading too!!

Glenda J said...

This is so beautiful! You are so talented.

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS!!! WOW, girlie!!