Thursday, October 20, 2011

TSG Again week


This week over on the TSG blog, the Senior Trendsetters are highlighting some older TSG sets, those being Bountiful Blessings, Gobble, and Autumn Mosaic.  Throughout the week, we have shown cards made with this week's challenge (partial images), cards from the original release, new Tips and Tricks and today we are making a new card using one of these sets.

I decided that because I had used both Bountiful Blessings and Autumn Mosaic on my Monday card, I decided I just had to use Gobble.  Love that set!!! As soon as I saw this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch at fellow TSG Trendsetter Karen Giron's blog, it screamed clean and simple to me so I knew it would be perfect for the turkey from Gobble.  I've stamped the turkey in Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercolored the image with watercolor pencils (just a break from my Tombow Markers). 

Clean and Simple, Easy Peasy!!! Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW I LOVE this! What a great layout (love the flags!) and super coloring! xoxo