Sunday, October 16, 2011

There She Goes (Again) Week - TSG126 Partial Images

This week our challenge at There She Goes is brought to us by our Senior Trendsetters. The week before release week there will be a TSG (Again!) week where we will be featuring cards/projects/tip sheets/etc. on the TSG Blog that use our fabulous older TSG stamp sets. This week the challenge is to create a card or project that features only a "partial image" where you only use part of an image as the focal point instead of the entire image. We will be highlighting Autumn Mosaic, Bountiful Blessings and Gobble



I've always loved this time of year with the crisp air and all the leaves falling (well... except when you have to rake said leaves - that I hate...) and of course my fave Salted Caramel Mocha back at Starbucks... Have I ever mentioned I love my Starbucks? LOL..

For my card today, I've combined the leaves from Bountiful Blessings (which have been stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip) with one of the sentiments from Autumn Mosaic.  I know what you might be thinking... I have a full image there with one of the leaves.. LOL... but don't forget I have three partial leaves.  Go me!! The DP is from Fancy Pants Designs "Summer's End" line that I bought at my LSS and the ribbon (gotta love Walnut Brown seam binding) is from the Ribbon Carousel. (I'll definitely be ordering more of it soon).  

We'd love for you to participate with us this week so head on over to the TSG blog for all of the details. 


1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous Angela! Love the colours and the layout!