Monday, October 17, 2011

RCC25 Halloween CAS


Laurel is using this gorgeous photo from Shelley B Home and Holiday to inspire our creations for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge (RCC25). 
And this week, we’re giving away one $10 Gift Certificate from RibbonCarousel.com to one lucky random participant!
As soon as I saw the inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to keep the CAS look.  It's something I rarely do but I love the look of it.  I was in Michael's last week when I came across some Halloween Diecuts from K&Company and they were on sale so I decided I had to nab them.  I figured they'd be perfect if I ever made a Halloween scrapbook layout. 

My first card uses the K & Company die cuts as well as ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.  The ribbons I've used are: Black Licorice Divine Twine and Orange Sheer edged ribbon


And my second card uses another ribbon which is currently out of stock... sorry about that!!! Oops....
We'd love for you to join us this week at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Love these cards!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable CAS cards!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I love both of these cards--LOVE the glittered spiders! Wish the ones in our house were glittered! LOL!

Great job!