Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Acorn anyone?


I sat down this afternoon to just play!!! The mojo was flowing so I had to go with it!! Wahoo! This week, There She Goes is sponsoring the Ribbon Carousel Challenge so I had to play.  After all, I am on the design team for both.  Jessica has challenged us to use "two or more" things from a spool.  Easy peasy!!! We all know how much I love my ribbon.


Isn't she just too cute with her little acorn?  I can't wait for Fall as it's my favorite time of year, love the cool crisp air and all the colours.  Therefore, I knew I had to play with the new TSG set called "Pumpkins on the Vine" and chose to go with Basic Grey Curio DP.  I love the Fall colours in this DP. (have I mentioned how much I love Fall????).  LOL...  I've stamped the image with Versafine Vintage Sepia, then watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers (surprise, surprise right???).  The layout is this week's Mojo Monday sketch (love it) which enabled me to use some of my new goodies from the Ribbon Carousel store.

Thanks for dropping by!!!



No comments: