Monday, August 22, 2011

RCC17 Back to School

*** Just to let you know, I have two posts today - this one and my TSG sneak peek. 


I'm back!!!  I've been a crazy card making machine the last couple of days getting ready for TSG sneak peeks and some other upcoming fun stuff.  This week, it's my turn to host the challenge at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge and it's "Back to School".  Here in Canada we don't go back to school until after Labour Day so I guess I'm ahead of the game.  Yeah me!!!  So grab your school colours, a school related image and have some fun!!


Because I'm a teacher, I of course have many school related stamp sets to choose from so it was hard deciding which one to use.  I decided to go with the TSG set called "Chemistry"  that is one of my fave sets I own. I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers (surprise surprise).  LOL.  The layout for my card is based on this week's Card Patterns sketch.

We'd love for you to participate in the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week!!! Don't forget that your creation needs to have ribbon, twine, etc to be eligible to win!!!  This week, Corinna is offering a $10 GC to the Ribbon Carousel store to the winner of the challenge (and who doesn't love more ribbon). 



2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE those little stamp images! PERFECT for a school themed card! FUN colors and papers:)

Kristii said...

What a fun card!! Love the stamped images and the sentiment is perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!