Saturday, October 30, 2010

SFYTT Presents anyone?



I love Saturdays!!! It's the weekend and Jen del Muro blows us away each week with her amazing sketches!!!  I am loving them! And I'm loving everything about My Favorite Things lately. I love their versatility of all the sets and all of their lines.  I've fallen in love with the Pure Innocence stamps - this one is "Presents for You".  I've watercolored the image with watercolor pencils (Derwent Inktense and miscellaneous) and a waterbrush. Thank you Kim for making me get the Derwent Inktense pencils!!!! She's such a great enabler I tell ya!!!  I'm having so much fun with watercolor pencils and I know you'll be seeing many cards with them in the near future!!!  The DP is from October Afternoon (Thrift Shop and Fly A Kite).  See the snowflake?? Love it!!! Now I just need to get more - I'm obsessed with them I tell ya!!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Presents for you - My Favorite Things
Paper:  Gina K White, Early Espresso, October Afternoon DP, Canson Watercolor paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories and Tools:  Nesties, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Watercolor pencils, waterbrush, Wooden snowflake (Magenta), button, linen thread, Cuttlebug embossing folders

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

This is just fabulous!!! I spotted it on scs and had to check out your blog....which is FANTASTIC! I love your stuff!!! Followin' now!!!
Krista :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!