Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let it Snow



Who doesn't love getting dressed up and going out to play in the snow?  I'm not wishing for it to snow so soon but I wanted to play in this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge at SCS. I don't have a lot of MFT stamps yet (although I'm just a little slightly addicted to them right now) so when I saw the challenge to "dress up" I had to use the PI Image called "Flurry of Love" (it is out of stock right now so I can't link it).

I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers in shades of blue and purple.  I'm normally not a purple person (hehe... I keep thinking about purple people eaters... I know... I'm a goof!!!) but I absolutely love the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather DP so I went with it.  The layout is from Karen Giron's SSSC87 challenge.

With this card, I keep thinking "Let it snow... no.. make it stop!!" 

1 comment:

Pam Hornschu said...

I love that image and what you did with it. Great paper and colors!