Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Magical Day



Hey there everyone! How's it going today?  Is it magical?  I made this card for this week's SFYTT (Jen del Muro's Sketch on Saturdays) as well as this month's My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge. For the GD Challenge, you had to make a card using Lime Green, Aqua, Raspberry and Yellow was optional.  I just recently managed to get the Cosmo Cricket Delovely paper so I knew I just had to use it as it has such vibrant colors and patterns.  I've had a few PI's in my stash for a few weeks and very little time to use them so I pulled out "Fairy Girl".  I've colored the image with my Tombow Markers and then added some Stickles on the wings, hearts, and on her shoes. Ths card was so much fun to make.  Wish me luck ladies!!!
 


1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful and happy card! This paper is perfect for the challenge and I like how you turned Jen's sketch! Good Luck! :D