Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TSG67 Yummo!!


 I'm so glad that my BFF, Kim Teasdale introduced me to There She Goes!! I don't know what my life would be like without their stamps!!!  There are so many different stamp sets ranging from whimsical and fun to elegant and beautiful. They definitely are a great company with great versatility.  I've been having so much fun playing along with the weekly challenges at TSG so when I saw that this week was a sketch by Pam Varnell I knew I wanted to play!!! 



For my card, I've used the set appropriately called Ice Cream, a super cute yet very inexpensive set.  I've had it for about a month now and was waiting for the right opportunity to use it on a card.  This week's sketch just seemed so appropriate and with my DP from Bo Bunny that I've used, I love how it turned out. As usual, I've watercolored the image with both Tombow and SU markers.  I've been trying really hard lately to get shading etc into my watercoloring and this is one of few cards that I feel like I've hit it spot on.  Yeah me!!! Not much explanation with this card, just followed the sketch, cut up some DP, watercolored the image and threw on a button (as the cherry on the ice cream).

Have a great day!!! And while you're at it.... Enjoy some ice cream!!!




No comments: