Sunday, August 22, 2010

SFYTT One Martini too many...



Jen del Muro always has fantastic sketches on Saturdays so I decided I wanted to play ( I realized it's been almost a week since I've updated my blog... OOPS).  I've flipped the sketch so that I could use the image I wanted to - which is Addy'tude Loves her 'tinis from Stamping Bella



I've watercolored my image using Tombow Markers (my go to marker).  I then sponged around the edge with Canteloupe Memento Ink.  All of the DP is from Bo Bunny - I've been hoarding it a little so I decided I just needed to use it (to make way for some of the new CHA releases of course!!!).  My card ended up with a bit of a shadow so it has distorted the brads a little bit but I do promise they are there!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic card, Angela! Love the fun image!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is one of my fav Bella stamps and you have colored her SO beautifully! LOVE this!!