Sunday, August 29, 2010

CDS Sneak Peeks - Winter Critters

Told you I'd be here today!!! It's Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Time for the September 1st release.  I'm so glad to be back designing and creating after a two month break - oh how I've missed my Clear Dollar Stamps.  Laurie Wilson has hit it out of the park with her new set called Winter Critters.  I absolutely love the images from this set.
 

For my first sample, I decided to decorate this gift tin that could be used for a gift certificate or gift card, a piece of jewelry (hint hint honey..) or any other small item.  Believe me when I say you don't want to see my wrap a present (it's pathetic I'll admit).  I wrapped some ribbon around the bottom and added a bow with a button on the front.  The image has been watercolored with my Tombow Markers.  I really wanted to try to keep this simple. 



I have so many friends who love to read so I decided to make a Corner Bookmark.  They are so incredibly easy to make.  I think I'll be making a pile of these to put in stockigngs at Christmas this year.  I've watercolored the image with my Tombow Markers.  The DP is from Basic Grey (it's an old one from a few years ago).  Hope you like it!!!

Check out what the team has for you today: (please see sidebar for links)

Christmas Mouse & All God's Creatures: Laurie, Katie, Trudy, Barb, Shell
Winter Critters: Laurie, Katie, Angela, Tricia, Cassie


4 comments:

Cassie said...

These are such AWESOME ideas, Angela! I love them! I am definitely going to have to decorate a tin like that ;D

Shell said...

Oh, those are so cute, Angela!!! Wonderful work.

Barb said...

Hmmmm I can see some tin decorating in my future.....such great ideas!

Kevin Renz said...

So cute Angela... that book mark is super cute.