Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SSD04 Good to the last drop

Can you believe it's almost Christmas??? Just 3 days away! Yikes!!! I hope you are all ready to enjoy the time spent with friends and family at this beautiful time of the year. It's Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday and Kim Teasdale has come up with another fantastic sketch for us this week!!!


I love making square cards (gotta love the extra room to fill with sparkle and bling and stamping goodness)! I've used a new set from Skipping Stones Design called Coffee Vol.1. This set hasn't been released yet but I know it will be soon so keep checking. I love this set because it has so many cute images and fun sentiments to go with it. I've used the "To go" cup from this set and paper pieced all of the parts together. (I'm sick this week and haven't been anywhere near my craft desk other than to make this card. (Although I do have a few things I still have to make). Gotta love that "star buck". Hehehehe.... Heather has such a fantastic sense of humor and it really shows in this set. I added a flourish in the upper left hand corner for a bit of interest (you know me I have to have sparkle somewhere on my cards!).


Heather at Skipping Stones Design is in the Christmas spirit this week so we're giving customers 25% off all purchases!!! To top it off - FREE SHIPPING for any orders over $30 including international shipping!!! If you're from Canada like me, I love this!!!!

Sparkle and Bling List:
Stamps: Coffee Vol. 1 from Skipping Stones Design
Paper: Gina K White, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Making Memories DP, Upsy Daisy Designs DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Glitter Flourish (Making Memories), Nestabilities, Pop Dots


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! Love this set, can't wait to use it! ;) Love your paper piecing on this card and the glittery piece! Looking forward to working with you!